From the time of conception, women undergo physical, chemical and emotional changes that allow them to create and provide for new life without any assistance from the outside world. During these incredible 9 months, pregnant women experience changes within their bodies that can be overwhelmingly strenuous, which deserves to be nurtured with quality attention. Therefore, prenatal care at Charms of Care caters to pregnant women in a very special way by combining prenatal chiropractic & pregnancy stretches/techniques that will help women to adapt to this new experience with less challenges.
Regardless of where you are during your pregnancy, having a body that is working and thriving at its best, can create an optimal environment for a healthy & more comfortable pregnancy, labor, and birth… AND create a healthier womb/home for baby.
● Decrease common pregnancy symptoms (ie: low back/hip pain, round ligament pain etc)
● Create BALANCE within her body, thus creating more room for her baby
● Work TOGETHER with her baby during labor to have a more efficient & pleasant labor & birth
● Decrease stress and birth with CONFIDENCE
● Maintain a comfortable & HEALTHIER pregnancy
● Expedite her postpartum recovery
It is recommended to start no later than the beginning of the 3rd trimester.
Dr. Charminae’s Pregnancy Playbook is everything that an expecting mama needs to know about how to start preparing for her birth experience. This e-book will give you the rundown on what you can do to make your pregnancy journey as positive as possible.