Supporting YOUR Recovery
The Forgotten Phase
Your health in postpartum, just like pregnancy is VERY IMPORTANT, but it is often overlooked for new moms. Your body has just endured the most intense/difficult experience that it will probably ever encounter as a woman, and now it is time to adapt to life after growing a whole human being.
This transition is not always easy, but it is the perfect time to properly care for your body through body work and other supportive measures that can make this time less painful and less stressful for you.
Let's DECREASE common postpartum symptoms by helping you with:
● Breastfeeding challenges for continued success
(our breastfeeding support differs from what lactation consultants provide, but it works in conjunction with it)
● Minimizing additional tension on the body
● Expedited vaginal and/or abdominal healing
● Increased bonding for a more relaxed baby
● Postpartum mental & emotional stressors
When to start care: It is recommended to start no later than 4 weeks postpartum to support the post-birth healing process & the adaptation to new mommy demands on the body.
Giving YOUR child the BEST Start LIFE
Supporting their Growth & Development
When these beautiful little beings are born, although they are innocent and fragile, they just underwent a traumatic experience just to be brought into this world. Regardless of birth method, these kiddos can have misalignments throughout their little bodies, which can determine their health in a positive or negative way. This is because within the first year of life, your baby's brain develops faster than any other time. They are adapting to a new environment & learning how to do all the basic functions that we all take for granted.
When misalignments are present from birth, it interferes with their ability to thrive effortlessly. Receiving chiropractic care during this time allows them to have the BEST opportunity to function with minimal challenges.
At Charms of Care, we check all infants to ensure that their little bodies are functioning optimally, so that issues, if any, can me detected early. Our goal is to meet the needs of your growing child, so that he/she can thrive continuously.
So give the gift of a healthy life, by giving your child the best HEALthcare right from the start.
Infant Care at Charms of Care can help babies to:
● Improve breastfeeding latch
(our breastfeeding support differs from what lactation consultants provide, but works in conjunction with it.)
● Strengthen their immunity and DECREASE colds & ear infections (less hospital visits)
● Increase brain development
● Decrease digestive issues (better bowel movements)
● Decrease Colic & Irritable baby Syndrome experiences (more relaxed & calm)
● Improve sleep & breathing difficulties
● Enhances child's overall well being
● Improve bonding with mother
Note: Our care is ONLY for babies within the 1st year of life.